Acceptance of Post-Deadline Papers
We will consider post-dealine papers.
An abstract of the contribution must be submitted which will be used as basis
for the decision of the Scientific Committee regarding acceptance or rejection
of the contribution.
Please send an abstract as soon as possible.
INSTRUCTION OF ABSTRACT
Abstracts should be submitted in camera-ready form.
Abstracts can be submitted by following two ways:
Abstracts must be typed within a rectangle of 17 cm wide by 24 cm high.
The format required is one page using TIMES (NEW) ROMAN font with:
- 1. Attached File by E-mail
- Acceptable formats for the abstract are PDF and MS-Word. It is strongly
recommended to check the virus infection on your computer before sending the abstract.
The E-mail address is
- 2. by Mail
- One copy of the abstract should be mailed to
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Kyoto University
- Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
The notification of the acceptance will be sent by E-mail to the corresponding author
The final program of the symposium will be updated after acceptance on this
- Title (14-point BOLD) centered at the top of page.
- Author's name(s), affiliation(s), address(es) and E-mail address of the
corresponding author, centered below the title with one blank line using 12-point font.
Underline the name of the author presenting the paper.
- Text should start after one blank line using 12-point font, including references
and figure/table if necessary. Please use single line spacing.